It’s that time of year again! Get ready for an entire week full of wellness boosting events!
Dental school is demanding, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the stress. Thus, our goal for this week is to gently remind each and every one of you to take care of yourself, to love yourself, and most importantly: to be well.
Below is the schedule of events for the week as well as links to sign up sheets for each event! Be sure to sign-up quickly as events will fill up fast!!
WEEKLY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Broad Ripple Massage Practice: massagesin the Quiet Room, 11:45 – 1:30 PM
You must arrive 5 minutes beforeyour scheduled time or else you will be skipped!
- Play with ICAN Service Dogs in Rm 116, 12 – 1 PM
- FREE Evening Evo Rock ClimbingPrivate Group Session, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- MAX of 15 peoplecan sign up, make sure to fill out the waiver form BEFORE arrival at the gym.
- FREE Duos Indylunch, pick up in Cantina, 12 – 1 PM
- MAX of 60 peoplecan sign up
- FREE Naptown Fitness ALL LEVELS Swift/Yoga Class, 7:00- 7:45 PM
- MAX 30 people
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation & Relaxationwith Leslie Flowers in Rm B31, 12-1 PM
- Attendees will get FREE Stress Tooth Balls!
Need a Study Break??
- Has someone recently helped you out or just been a good friend? Thank them! Fill out thank you notes placed around the school and we’ll put them in their mailboxes Thanksgiving week with an added little sweet! Be sure to include recipient’s first and last name as well as their year in school!
- Enjoy coloring books & Thanksgiving madlibs in the library!
Thanks for reading! #BeWellASDA